Chin up! We are becoming

 2020 is almost over... it has been the hardest year ever, right???

What got us through??? Resilience maybe???

Resilience is the ability to handle and recover from stressful situations and crises. It is not simply coping with adversity, but to experience growth and flowering, finding meaning and purpose, experiencing self-awareness and to tasting life in all its flavours.

Remember, resilience is not about overcoming but becoming... 

As already mentioned, it has been the hardest year ever.... So stop...

Yeah, JUST STOP FOR A MOMENT.... THINK and REFLECT.... 

Remind yourself that you did your best and that is all you could do. Pause. Take it all in, the good and the bad...

Acknowledge your losses... But more importantly, acknowledge what you are grateful for.

For me, I am thankful that:

  • I am alive, 
  • My family is safe, 
  • I am still employed, 
  • I am pursuing my dreams, 
  • I am living my truth
Going to 2021, I open my heart to growth, love and peace.

I really hope that the Conversation with Rachel Blog, touches you in some way..... 
Happy Holidays.....

Comments

  1. Indeed to tasting life in all its flavours...that’s resilience

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sisterhood Movement

Believe in Yourself