Do not Quit!!!

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will

When the road you are trudging seems uphill

When the funds are low and debts are high

And you want to smile but have to sigh

When all is pressing you down a bit

Rest if you must, but do not quit

Success is failure turned inside out

And you can never tell how close you are

It may be near when it seems far

So stick to the fight when you are hardest hit

It’s when things go wrong that you must not quit.

                                                                                                               By John Greanleaf Whittier

Have you ever been in a situation where you just don't want to go on?

The harder you try the more it feels like you are self inflicting pain?

You call out to your God, and it feels like your cries fall on deaf ears...

Where you question you will to live?

I know I have, many times....

But, here I am alive, happy and hopeful. My family and friends got me through. 

What got you through? Talk to me. Share your testimonies, stories of hope and survival. And you can be anonymous.... I look forward to engaging with you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sisterhood Movement

Chin up! We are becoming

Believe in Yourself